Friday, June 13, 2008

Tomatillo Salsa recipes

My tomatillo salsa recipes tend to be very popular. With the people that eat them at my house and the people on the internet that read them. I have had people send me thank you emails because they use them and they say they are the best possible recipes ever, etc. And someone must be clicking on them like crazy bcause they have some pretty well placed ads on them now and I am getting some serious clickthrough dough. These ideas here are versatile recipes and they can be is a very versatile recipe that can be used alone or substituted for enchilada sauce, put in taco meat to make chille verde (as I did at the Morgan reunion a few years ago and one event at my house for the Hickses, can't remember what - a baptism or blessing. Think that was Hickses anyway since they tend to congregate up here for baptisms.

And Stacey asked for the recipe, I sent out a version of it but I wrote a better one for Helium so I thouhgt I would let you know about it. I haven't posted a lot of cooking stuff or recipes on Helium yet but I should, because they are SO EASY to do and they make money!

This will be another plug for those of you that think you don't want to write for Helium, ahem, all of you. How easy is it to throw up a recipe online except unlike the other forums where people pour out their hearts and soul and post recipes for people for free, Helium PAYS YOU! Why in the world, folks!? Am I the only one that needs serious bucks in this family or what? And as for the catch, THERE IS NONE! It is seriously the most awesome thing ever. No overstatement.

Anyway, here's the article I did on tomatillo salsa (and my super easy tomatillo soup one is in there too, for those of you that like it, which is most of you that have had it I think). Very easy and very good.

http://www.helium.com/items/1076775-how-to-make-tomatillo-salsa-as-a-dip-and-ingredient-base

No comments: