Monday, June 23, 2008

All of our bats still have their heads...

And big Morgan kid heads at that... I shouldn't say Morgan heads because that is definitely a Hicks trait. But my kids seem to have it to the nth degree.

Here is the famed footage of Archer's glory moment in his band... thus far. He was busily writing what he called some 'lyrics' today. So we shall see what comes of that.

I heard him also explaining on the phone 'yeah, but we really should work up some of the songs we already play,' making me think that the lead of his band is really cracking the whip. It's the kid who plays the electric guitar, obviously pretty good at it and serious about it, something none of my children are about anything. At least he has his dad's proper life-sized dose of realism.

Chase wants an electric base, but this will have to get QUITE a bit more serious before that happens. Although it beats all of their other ideas for what they want for presents.

http://www.youtube.com/user/morganspice

This is a heavily cropped version, unfortunately, and I can't even figure out how to link to the actual video, because I couldn't get the full one to load to my blog. Pitty. But as I only have two videos on my youtube account (so far, hehehe) it should be easy to figure out, I hope.


Iron Man, by Black Sabbath

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all,
Or if he moves will he fall?
Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
Well just pass him there
Why should we even care?

He was turned to steel
In the great magnetic field
Where he traveled time
For the future of mankind

Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfold

Now the time is here
For iron man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved

Nobody wants him
They just turn their heads
Nobody helps him
Now he has his revenge

Heavy boots of lead
Fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
Iron man lives again!

No comments: