Friday, June 13, 2008

Behind the music--Making of Morgan quartet

As you see I just thought of trying to throw together a barbershop group with the kids and us last week so it was probably a bit soon to go public, we sound a bit sour and we are going to have to get a better quality video cam at some point which is sad because we just bought this one but it wasn't made for real steady audio recording, it messes with the frequencies and makes us sound off pitch which is totally unacceptable. But Sadie happened to be taping Slade and Drake doing some of the tech work. Slade insisted on entering it all into the music program so he could read the music. I wrote the parts as I usually do and the kids learned theirs from memory fairly easily, hmmm who are they related to? JK hon. (not that he reads this...) So this is a kind of cute behind the music vid. I am going to have to speak to Drake about how often he messes with his nose because this is the second time that I have wanted to post something and he has been doing something up there, not that I know for sure what but it doesn't look that great. SO soorry.

No comments: