Sunday, June 22, 2008

Publishing my Relief Society lessons on Helium

I had a really great idea, I am going to publish a somewhat sanitized version of my relief society lessons on Helium. I am going to start doing it far in advance of my teaching, which in addition to being good for me and my procrastination, hopefully I can start making contact with other RS teachers that are working up the material.

I did the first one already but I didn't really even do a very good job of it because I wasn't sure that they would put it up there. But I am starting to get some clout on the site, and I know that the antis run their garbage in the form of articles.

I will post some links when I get a couple that I like, it was just a cool idea and I am happy that they are working with me on it.

No comments: