Sunday, June 29, 2008

Car crash

Hey all. I got in a bad car wreck this Saturday. Thought I would post now because you will probably hear about it eventually. I wrote a lot about how frustrated I am that this keeps happening. I am probably going to go back to not driving.

To be clear, I am somewhat ok. The kids are ok. Our finances will take a hit. The car was fairly new and now it is dead. Just like the last one. Poor Slade. He works so hard. Luckily he is a huge man at Intel and everything. He can somewhat afford our ridiculous expenses. He met with the vice president of the company the other day!

I wrote a long whining post about it in vonmorganstone.

6 comments:

IandS said...

Oh no! I'm sorry that happened but relieved to hear that you are all ok.

morganspice said...

Thanks for the note, and to all of you that have dropped me a line of encouraging words. It always means a lot to hear from you, as much as it might not seem like a big deal for you to do it. It is too big of a deal for some people, obviously, so I know to appreciate it when I hear from people.

jph3 said...

eeek. Sorry to hear about the crash. All things considered, glad the damage wasn't worse that it was. Hope your arm heals up soon.

Sandy said...

I'm so relieved that everyone is alright. We love you. Hug the kids for us. Sandy and fam.

morganspice said...

THanks again for everyone who has checked in with us. Charity sent a nice present for Slade's Bday even though it has been a while since we celebrated those!

morganspice said...

And thanks again to Sandy and people who sent emails and called. It was nice to know some people keep track of us at times like this.