Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Bday Uncle Bill--Vonmorgantraps

Hey Bro BIll. The question of what to get a person that has everything... At least everything that I could get you, anyway. You wouldn't want aything else that I could get you so you may have to settle for this. But we worked pretty hard to post this on time, even tho it was late. So I hope you saw it on your Bday but maybe you didn't. That wouldn't be the first time in this family there was a late Bday present, hahaha.

I got you the golf ball that says St. Andrews on it. It was like a ten dollar golf ball, not that I am complaining about spending ten bucks on your birthday but the exchange rate made it so that a bottle of water was five bucks. Yikes that was why I had to stay in the Hostel from hades. Or the Hostel fro HE double toothpicks then applied the exchange rate.

Anyway, to get you your ball we are hoping to catch you up in WA before you move because otherwise we don't know when we'll get together, as I don't know when I am going to AZ next. I have a high school reunion in August bt I don't know if I'll be able to get to that. I'd like to we'll see. Also, maybe you and D and the Morgans can meet in one of the cities that you travel to on business? We have been wanting to do some travelling lately.

And travel is actually a good thing in my opinion to do with extended family because we are just hanging out anyway so it might as well be with other members of the family so we can get some socializing out of the way. And if it is one of the places that you have been working in a lot maybe you can show us around. Was one of the places Georgia? I like the idea of that but perhaps not this time of year.

Anyway, that sounds fun so maybe you can mull it over? If it is a cool place to take the kids I would like to bring them all. My kids luckily are not very hard to be around these days. I remember your kids used to say AHHH CHILDREN when we came over and just to let anyone who has ragged nerves know that even though they were never really that bad as kids go, they have transitioned into sullen adolescents now so they are pretty easy to be around. Not noisy or badly behaved. They were never really yellers but any that they did I stamped out of them. And they never did those things that some kids do like getting into other people's belongings or making messes for fun. In fact now that I think about it they just plain didn't do those things that most kids do that are very annoying. I was and AM very lucky. And they all LOVE uncle Bill. They say OOOH, he's cool! And Arthur Chain and Drain remember a few of the pretty funny things that you did when we wer together last. And Sadie can tell when a big guy has a soft spot for a little girl.

Hope you like the song, anyway. I wish it could have been better, but maybe next year.



Hee hee, isn't that puppy sitting on slade's lap funny? Bulldogs don't like being picked up, they thrash around like a puppyfish. But Slade isn't to be deterred, he loves this dog, it surprises him more and more every day. He actually likes it when the gog goes in in the morning and wakes him up, and he never likes it when any of US wake him up!

BTW, can Dorothy or Jape or mom whoever that sees this and talks to Bill make sure that he sees this? I didn't get it up until late on his Bday an I don't know whether he ever saw it.

1 comment:

morganspice said...

Man I am so annoyed that despite all of these video recording devices not one takes a decent video to post on the internet.

It sounds horrible, not to suggest that it was perfect wihtout tech problems, but it was very discouraging to hear it because I thought it would be better and wrapped then heard it and nothing was any good enough to really use.

Also I need to get them to sing lounder, very frustrating. I should have sung one of the parts because I wrote them and so I had to teach them all and then ended up singing the melody, boring. Well we started all of this whole crazy notion less than a week ago so I guess we still need some work.

But happy B-day Bill!

It was good to see you guys last month!