Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Guard dog duty


Harry's favorite thing to do is get up and guard Slade while he's still sleeping.

The best.

Of course he doesn't usually guard me because I am never sleeping, at least in bed. I am probably sleeping while making breakfast.

Just occurred to me that I don't know for sure if you can see that but that is Slade sleeping there under Harry. Harry always loves to rest his giant head on things, which JPH and family, do you remember when BO rested his head on that bar under the dining table?

I told Slade about that when we met and he has always joked that I am like a bulldog because I have a huge head and he always says I am resting my giant head, etc.

2 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

I'm the one that bought the cats, but Glen always sleeps with Jacob because I can't stand to have my movement hampered.

morganspice said...

I am the same way, actually.

During the father/son campout Sadie and Harry slept with me and they kept me up all night.

But he doesn't usually get to sleep with us, and he doesn't usually SLEEP, when we are sleeping he assumes this 'gargoyle' stance where he is watching over us. And he looks like a Gargoyle, that dog thing in Ghostbusters particularly, I wish I could get a picture of that.