Thursday, May 8, 2008

Two really bad videos I took in Scotland

I didn't do too much on the photography end on my trip because I hate having to fool with cameras and stuff particularly when it was just me and I didn't have anything to take pictures of really. If I take pics of the sites I might as well just get the postcards and I am certainly not going to take pics of myself. But this was kind of funny because I was videotaping this bagpipe player in Edinburg and he wanted to see how my laptop cam worked. I didn't really do a very good job because I figured this out like the last day I was there.

4 comments:

grandmadorothy said...

It wasn't so bad as it gave a scottish flavor of the music and the dress!

morganspice said...

Hi Dorothy, Thanks. Yeah the guy was pretty nice, too. People kept wondering what I was doing with my computer out, it must be a fairly new feature. It is awesome tho.

BTW, I got bill a golfball that Says St. Andrews, it's nothing special. I was lucky to find it in a gift shop because I didn't end up going there or anything. Hopefully I will get it in the mail soon or who knows we might meet up in WA, when do you leave? We should probably go up there at least once before there is no one there to visit! (Sniff...)

grandmadorothy said...

We will leave when we sell the house whenever that is...Hopefully by August when things are ready in Tucson! Cliff, Adam and Emily still live here though.

morganspice said...

So maybe we will still be able to catch you all sometime before that, if you aren't too busy with moving?

Maybe there is something we could help with if you need something, you know Slade is pretty handy if there are any last fixit things you need to do for the buyers (he even does electrical and that can cost a lot) and there's always moving day, so let's keep in touch. If there is a chance you will go soon maybe we should plan a trip. I would hate to not get to see the house, but I know it is busy busy.