Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Buying an English bulldog

So clearly Helium (unlike Google) thought that I had a genuine story here and published my story of having bought Harry from the backyard seller Luvabulldog.com/ breeder Rebecca Babb. So I am sure that this story and this post in general are only a small attempt to educate potential English Bulldog consumers, but I thought that I would try anyway. CERTAINLY these people are on to me and are Googling for me to make my story public, but I am ALSO CERTAIN that unless Google Blogger wants to go down in history having censored a lone uhappy consumer and not Communist CHINA, they will not make any sort of trigger-happy decisions that include taking down my blog.

http://www.helium.com/items/1121691-purchasing-a-purebred-english-bulldog

No comments: