Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So glad when daddy comes home

I hope you all love seeing videos of my dog. He has this pretty funny ritual of greeting Slade and he can't hardly contain himself. You can see his stump of a tail wagging in the profile in the beginning.

I will try to get my kids to do more funny things to tape.

Soething weird happens to the audio at the end, it slows down and I sound like one of those backreel Satanworshiper things, if anyone knows what could be wrong that would be cool.

2 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

It almost looks like Slade is attacking him :) What a silly dog.

morganspice said...

He loves to play rough. He tries to play bite and Slade responds by tipping him over on his back and spinning him around. He loves the whole ritual. He was pretty excited about this morning with a bonus day of having Slade home. Loves his master.