Monday, August 4, 2008

Trip, etc





So we are off on our big family adventure. We are having a good time so far. We stopped at numerous places along the coast. Here are some pics.

We are in Eureka this morning and will wind up in Bakersfield tonight.


One of these pics was a random one from Sadie's play rehearsal. I meant to post the vids of Archer and Chase's solos before I left but it took me too long. That will get done as soon as I get home, promise. They both did completely awesome. It was a true thrill. A payback for every difficulty as a parent that night.

3 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Oh my gosh they are all looking so grown up...holy cow! Hopefully we'll get to see you on your way through!

Donna said...

Hey Morgans!

We are hoping that Happy Valley is on your itinerary on your return trip -

Please let us know a possible ETA, since we are planning to start a family trip to North Dakota the weekend of the 15th -

we'd like to make sure we are here to hang out with you!

Donna said...

BTW, I agree: those Morgan kids are awesome!

Hope you can post a video of their star performances!