Saturday, August 23, 2008

I sold another Helium article! Only for fourty bucks but it only took me a half hour to write it. I love it when I have surprise sales in my account. It is actually on the topic "Autumn in Park City, and I am not sure who the publisher is." I would like to see whether I can see the final version or not, some of them don't like you to. But I would like to get some bylines in these.

I wish I could link to the article but it isn't officially in my account anymore.

Note that all the shark articles are written by Drake. He is writing some articles in my account because they have a promotion where people that have my number of stars make three dollars up front if they write things off a certain list, and that's pretty good money for him. He made fifteen dollars today and yesterday, and not just from me like he usually does so it's much better.

No comments: