Friday, August 22, 2008

Drake is starting web content!

I am pretty excited that Drake is old enough to be into stuff that interests us lately. He is writing web articles for Helium, the service that plays the middleman between writers and readers nowadays, hopefully substituting eventually for editors and academics in that no one will have to ask permission to write stuff eventually anymore.

In general it is very exciting that Drake likes to talk about the things that we like to talk about. He talked with us about panspermia a few months ago. So awesome that we have created a person that actually likes to be like us. It makes us feel lots less lonely on the planet in general.

It makes me hope that he won't need to feel like he needs to be a sheep to have his views sound sophisticated to people like his teachers, who generally use intimidation to try to bully kids out of any preexisting value system so they can stuff their own down their throats. I am not even asking that Drake accept my value system. All we ask is that he think critically about things that he is told at school. That's all. That's enough, too. Because they get 'climate change' in FIRST GRADE! Like a first grader could be expected to understand climate change in any way. And because it masquerades as science, teachers get to preach it, even though it is anything but.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Where can we read the postings of super genius TEENAGER Drake Morgan?

morganspice said...

He writes a lot of them under my page because they are running a promotion where writers with stars (I have four out of five, I will have five as soon as I get five hundred articles, I have the highest number for my number of articles) can get a bonus. He gets 2.50 per article he writes, which is pretty good money for him, particularly because I don't have to pay it, and he doesn't have to work in the yard!