Saturday, October 11, 2008

Letter I got in the mail a month or so ago

I am a bit lax in clearing the paperwork out, so I am just now reading a piece of mail I got that I wouldn't have paid any special attention to at the time but now it is fascinating:

From "The Fair Lending Assessment Center"

"Your property is being targetted for special programs offered by the Fair Lending Assessment Center, through the Government Sponsored Enterprises Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Housing Authority that offer loans from major depository institutions without the traditional restrictions on credit history, income or employment status, equity and reserves."

I still have a week to respond, should I get in now?

1 comment:

jph3 said...

Just FYI:

http://www.federalreserve.gov/events/publichearings/hoepa/2006/20060711/transcript.pdf

See page 28.