Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Black death!

I will not, however, give up history one of my best loves (at least one of my more marketable ones, linguistics doesn't pay and it never did). And some of them depending on the topic do pretty well like this one about the plague. It was actually featured on the Helium homepage at one point.

http://www.helium.com/items/908450-portend-disaster-about-drift

This one beat out a phd in anthropology who is in second place. I think what I like about online content is that it cuts out the middlemen academic institutions and publishers (sorry Jim) that you otherwise have to schmooze to get your stuff out there. This way if I write it, they will read. And they are!

Oh, and in response to mom's question the other day about how I know all this stuff, google google google! This article took me fourty minutes.

No comments: