Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ANY GUESSES?

I think I already posted about this but I had intended for any of those who think they are able to guess the sex of babies (through whatever method) to take a crack at it first.

And it was early to get excited about my daytime napping. I am pretty much back to never sleeping EVER. Sheesh. Sometimes I wonder about why I feel terrible all the time and then wonder how ANYONE would do with one night of sleep per week. I actually think I may function above average, if that's possible to believe.

I asked Slade how he thnks he would do after three nights of missed sleep in a row and he says he wouldn't know because he's NEVER had more than one night in a row. EVER. Hard to believe. I hardly ever have two nights of sleep in a row.

Again, this is a really hard problem. Particularly because I think that even the doctors who are paid 350/hr don't know the animal. I have researched it online and have yet to even run into someone as severe as I am in cyberspace.

I just have to remember this when I keep judging myself for not doing well at things. I am a freak of nature on the scale of which is hard to encounter elsewhere, so I should really stop being surprised about the extent of my health problems. Not that I have bad health on the SCALE of bad health, meaning I haven't had cancer or a heart attack yet, but the sad thing is that probably one day I will and then will have my problems in addition to those...

No comments: