Sunday, July 27, 2008

Suggestions for beaches to visit on our trip down through CA

I am finally forcing Slade to take some vacation this year! It just occurred to me that not only did he weazel out of vacation last year he was planning to do it this year. But after he put a number of conditions on it, he told me that we COULD in fact drive down to AZ to go to my reunion (If I loose ten pounds hee hee - but that's my OWN condition on it, not his =).

So we are thinking of going kind of a circuitous route down through CA and back so does anyone have any suggestions on what beaches to visit? Maybe some of you that know LA and the greater bay area have some ideas?

1 comment:

IandS said...

Not sure about beaches but I DO know some great places to eat in L.A. if you're interested. Email me and I'll give you info.