Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Backyard Bulldog breeder articles on helium

It is interesting that my bulldog articles are so popular. They earn the most money out of everything I write for that site. So I will crank out some more. And not just for the money. I have been contacted by people online that have had similar stories and are applauding me.

It has been actually interesting that our dog story has been so bad in so many stereotypical ways, because I am thinking of many more topics to write there. Many articles to come about what to do if you buy your dog from terrible backyard breeder types and that dog ruins your house car, health relationships, etc. Lots of material there. In fact all of my bulldog stuff has created the foundation for a whole new blog on Bullies, kind of like my Tudor stuff did.

The police officer that responded the second time he bit Katie told me that I really need to keep on this because it is really a serious public safety problem in the area. Actually everywhere. And the reason people get away with it is that there aren't more people like me that get the word out--they usually end up being able to continue operations in their little sphere by changing the name of their business or whatever and aren't ever stopped. Particularly when they are nasty and vindictive like these two.

In fact that is going to be an interesting way for me to organize and hype my content. I so far am clustering my articles in a few main topics: Bulldogs (especially unscrupulous and destructive breeding of them), Tudor History, Neurology/Psychology/Insomnia, Linguistics and dialects, Kids music and acting, Recipies (or NON recipies - how to cook without a recipe is what it seems that most people think I have to offer the world of cooking) and maybe apologetics or politics who knows. Always lots of potential for someone who is hypergraphic and homebound.

I have been loving the good reactions I have been getting to my stuff. I get like two or three emails a day from someone stubling across my stuff. Someone wrote and thanked me for warning them off of the local breeders that I talked about. Probably there will be many more of those. And two or three people a day email me about my history stuff or my naturopathy stuff or whatever. Very cool way to make friends. I feel like it is a good way to put my best foot forward with people. They bump into me with my talents and upsides clear and without all of the stuff I am bad at or awkward about. Online writing is the coolioest thing ever. It is even starting to make me a bit of money. For doing what I would be doing anyway and not anything that is hard or too much trouble.

And I haven't even started to write about politics yet.... He hee.

1 comment:

JGB said...

Glad to hear that you're having lots of success. It is amazing how the internet has opened up communication on all sorts of things. (This is actually SMB, using JGB's account.)