Friday, April 30, 2010

Thanks AGAIN!

Wow I am agog at the stuff Rachel sent me, way better than the stuff I sent her so I am going to send her about the cutest thing I have and then go digging for more. I bought Sadie a plaid sundress in France when I was there that has a matching kerchief. FROM FRANCE! Sadie fit it for about five minutes. Hey that might work pretty well for us because Sadie is bigger than your oldest and my baby will be littler than your youngest at least for a while. So we could trade. I also have some really cute shoes.

I will dig around and find some really good stuff in the bigger sizes because I don't know if I want to store it all for nine years. I have a really cute red and black coat with a muff that hangs around the neck. Also from Europe. So I am going to get you back. I would like to think we have similar taste with kids clothes (good taste of coarse) so I will have some stuff in there that I hope you think is as cute as those baby outfits I got today (or opened today, I have been a bit laid up). Thanks again!

2 comments:

morganspice said...

BTW you mentioned my babies being bigger but that might not be true this time what with my 'advanced maternal age', poor diet and other factors. They might only let me go to 39 weeks and def. not over.

Anonymous said...

hey if your interested check out www.easygreen.ws u can make residual income with this company i make three grand a month from the comfort of my own home its a 100% legit work at home opportunity and this company is #37 on the Fortune 500 list and with the Better Business Bureau