Friday, April 30, 2010

Alexis, need anything?

Hi there, hope you are doing ok. I have the opposite problem, Low BP, which even makes me fall, I just broke my leg and that might have been why.

Anyway, I am gathering up stuff that we need to get rid of and I was wondering what your older daughter wears size wise and if there is anything in particular she needs. I am having a baby girl too so I will keep the little stuff but I am thinking like size four or fiveish I will be getting rid of so was wondering if you wanted any of it and if so what particularly.

Good luck to you and hope all is well with, is it Clara?

Thea. That has got to be spelled wrong so I hesitated but got to risk it. I can set her up with some new clothes as soon as I am well enough to go around in the attic which I probably shouldn't do but am very frustrated because I want to nest and can't.

No comments: