Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Post about 101 Tofu on Epinions

Hi Anne and Donna,

I added a comment on the other post but didn't know if you would go back into it to see it. I thought I would try Epinions, which is a good site for doing reviews particularly because it gives me a bit more indication of what the reaction is. There is an evaluation feature which gives reviews a grade. Helium doesn't really rate or evaluate reviews unless there is more than one per title. So far the review has been rated 'Very Helpful,' which is probably a good sign, and there is one comment on it so far that seems positive.

Hopefully there will be more to follow and that can help to shape future efforts. Next I will come up with something for Amazon and whatever other review sites. Eventually I can do more posts on Helium with indivisual recipes, which will be a great way to get more traffic because people look those up all the time, then they can refer them on to the book. When I get going I will do recipes, which I should be able to really easily as soon as I figure out my laptop cam.

And Anne, congratulations on the latest edition.

http://www.epinions.com/review/Book_101_Things_to_Do_with_Tofu_Donna_Kelly_Anne_Tegtmeier/content_428052352644

1 comment:

Donna said...

I just read the review, and it's great - thanks so much Carol.

Your writing is always very clever and really draws the reader in. Great job!

Amazon would be a great place to post this same review.

Hope you had a great trip -Hope to be reading more about your UK adventures on your blog soon!